Undocumented / DACA Students

Students who are undocumented or have DACA status may complete the VASA form to be considered for state financial aid.  In order to qualify for federal financial aid, a student must be a U.S Citizen or eligible non-citizen. Students who do not meet citizenship requirements are highly encouraged to explore the following resources:

Dreamer Contacts


Loans and Payment Plans

These student loans are based on credit-approval. Non-U.S. Citizens must apply with a creditworthy cosigner who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. The Office of Student Financial Aid has a loan comparison tool available on its website that allows students to compare loan products. Please verify with each individual lender on the availability of private loans for non-U.S. Citizens.