How to Submit Forms
Verification documents should be submitted to your Patriot Forms account.
Please create an account in Patriot Forms to fill out the forms for this school year.
Please submit all other documents through the Mason Student Services Center (MSSC). To submit your documents to the MSSC:
- Check in online at the MSSC.
- When prompted with “Which area of the university do you need assistance with?” choose “Document Drop Off.”
- Upon submission, you will receive an email to the address provided, which contains a secure website link for uploading your
- We can only accept PDF, JPEG and Word Documents. We cannot accept HEIC files or password protected documents.
- FERPA – Consent to Release Information Form (online)
- Document Request Form
- Selective Service Appeal Form
2023-24 Academic Year
- 2023-24 Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request
- 2023-24 Merit Scholarship Appeal Form
- 2023-24 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form*
- * For SAP Appeals, students may contact an advisor from the Academic Advising Contact List
- 2023-24 Tax Information Sheet for Individuals with Unusual Circumstances