We maintain a running journal of financial aid announcements, updates, and disbursement reports throughout the year.
Entries are listed chronologically.
Financial Aid Bulletins
- December 5, 2023The last day to accept a loan for the fall semester is December 13, 2023.
- August 9, 2023Information about the enrollment freeze for fall 2023.
- July 14, 2023Alethia Shipman was recently appointed as director of student financial aid at George Mason University. Shipman, who has been with Mason for more than a year serving as associate director of financial aid, assumes the position following the retirement of Sandy Tarbox.
- June 29, 2023Information about final deadlines for the 22-23 FAFSA.
- April 26, 2023Celebrate Your High School Graduation
- March 30, 2023The Summer Aid Request Form is available April 1.
- January 6, 2023Information about the enrollment freeze.
- January 5, 2023Update about the student loan payment pause extension.
- January 4, 2023Update about the loan forgiveness legal battle.
- December 7, 2022Loan Acceptance Deadline
- October 19, 2022Loan Forgiveness Application
- September 16, 2022Enrollment Freeze Notice