Knowledge is power, especially in times like these. We’ll tell you what you want to know and need to know.
COVID Safety Training is currently available in Blackboard to take now or before returning to campus. It outlines the precautions Mason is taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, new university policies and procedures, and student responsibilities when studying, working, and living on campus.
- Log into Blackboard.
- Register using the training link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Student Training.
- Select Sign up for Safe Return to Campus Training.
- Select “submit.”
- Select “training” from the green menu on the left side of the page.
Training: Faculty and Staff
All faculty, staff, and student workers must complete COVID-19 Safety Training by September 3, 2021, or within 14 days of being hired.
Supervisors can manage employees’ training status through MasonLEAPS.
- View assigned, registered, and completed trainings
- View transcripts for multiple faculty and/or staff
- Assign training to faculty and staff
Supervisor Return to Work Training is available via MasonLEAPS, as well as open forums with registration via MasonLEAPS.
Contractors working on behalf of Mason must follow university health and safety precautions and precautions mandated by their employers. Read more about Contractor Expectations: COVID-19 Public Health and Safety. (PDF)
Mason continues to welcome visitors who follow our recommended health and safety practices as outlined in Mason’s COVID Safety Plan.(PDF) Unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear a mask and physically distance while on campus.