Digital Commencement Program Available
All 2020 graduates can get a complimentary Commencement program.
Programs are available on three Mason campuses now.
Fall semester pick-up times (all times ET):
- Arlington Operations Office, Van Metre Hall 220, Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Johnson Center Information Desk, Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sub I, Information Desk (Patriots Lounge), Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Katherine Johnson Hall's The Source - Room 122, Tuesday, and Thursday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- SciTech Operations Office, Colgan Hall Room 217, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Each graduate can get up to two copies of the program. Have your Mason ID or another ID.
Sites will close around December 16, and will reopen in January around the start of the spring semester. Check the University Information Site for schedules.
Mailed Programs Might Be Delayed
If you submitted your form for a mailed program, Mason shipped them on December 7.
However, due to the volume of holiday mailings and Covid-19 safety requirements, mail deliveries can take longer than expected.
Unfortunately, we do not have a way to track each individual program. If you don't receive a program by mid-January, you can get up to two programs on one of our campuses.
We apologize for any inconvenience.